Relapse Of Chlamydia After I Was Treated For Chlamydia, A Month Later I Have The Same Symptoms Could I Have A Relapse?

After I was treated for Chlamydia, a month later I have the same symptoms could I have a relapse? - relapse of chlamydia

Women whose sex partners were not being properly treated, have a high risk of reinfection. After several infections a woman's risk of serious complications in the field of reproductive health services increased, including infertility. New trials should be encouraged for women three to four months after treatment. This is especially true if the woman did not know if her sex partner received treatment.

1 comments:

teacherm... said...

It could, but does not rule out a urinary tract infection. The same thing happened to me and proved to be second half of the UTI have. Guys suck!

Post a Comment