Instruction Booklet For The Air Walker Problem Sighting My 4x32 Scope On Winchester 1000SB Air Rifle?

Problem sighting my 4x32 scope on Winchester 1000SB Air Rifle? - instruction booklet for the air walker

I have not much experience with the use of fields. I calibrated my reach at 30 ", booklet with the instructions in the instruction manual. The weapon is quite accurate at 30". But if I) after 50 '(the following settings in the scope starts to shoot the gun 2 to 3 inches too high. When I re-adjusting the scope so that the weapon has an accuracy of 50 ', return to 30' then causes the weapon to kill, too low.

The scope is in accordance with the instructions of the ring at the front too far ahead of "bell" of the scope of the effort and support behind the control knob back mounted. The scope of films so far in the population as possible into the gun, still as the instructions.

The extent of adjustments that says 1 click = 1 / 4 "at 100yds.

Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment