26 Lcd Tv Great Picture, Great Price Dynex 26" 720p LCD TV And Comcast Digital Cable Issues?

Dynex 26" 720p LCD TV and Comcast Digital Cable Issues? - 26 lcd tv great picture, great price

Well ... it will be long and confusing (I'm technically involved), but here I have a 26 "LCD TV Dynex 720th Previously I have had Comcast Digital broader base (with its box) with no problem. .. It was a big picture, etc. Recently, Comcast had a contract for an upgrade to high definition for the same cost. Anyway, they changed my old box with a new HD box and now I have a problem with my digital channels (Bravo, VH1, MTV has , On-Demand Guide, etc.), in which the black screen or all of 5 minutes. In other words, the program hangs for a second then the screen goes black and the sound is no longer for 5 seconds and then the audio / visual back on ... in this case, all 5 minutes or less. All my HD channels are good. Unfortunately, BRAVO, VH1, etc. are not included in H & I Love my Top Chef!

Comcast Cable came and gave me a new box to change my signal from 1080 to 720 and checked everything and found no abnormalities. Someone suggested that I need to change the settings on the TV itself, but I have no ideaWhat needs to be changed.

I apologize for the long question Any suggestions / help would be very grateful!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment