Light Not Working Hampton Bay Fan My Hampton Bay Remote Controlled Ceiling Fan Quit Working After A Thunderstorm. Lights Will Not Come Either.?

My Hampton Bay remote controlled ceiling fan quit working after a thunderstorm. Lights will not come either.? - light not working hampton bay fan

There are several components in a ceiling fan that got fried by power surges. Some brands of fans have heavier components to better tolerate the increase.

They must speak for Home Depot on fixing or replacing the fan Hampton Bay, because it is their unique brand that import directly from China. Who does not ususally parties if the probability that they are set are quite muddy. However, if under warranty, you replace it ... In disrecion own.

In the future I would like to continue with the purchase of distributor of specialty fan ceiling fans with access to spare parts for a better brand like Emerson, Casablanca, Fanimation and Minka Aire.

1 comments:

Molliema... said...

Check the circuit breakers or fuses. If it's good that articles could have burned. It was a light near my house and I had to replace two lamps and the control board for my furnace.

Post a Comment