I Want To Buy Apair Of Whitefur Boots How Can You Tell If Your Friend Is Really Your Friend Or Not Or If She Likes Me ?

How can you tell if your Friend is really your friend or not or if she likes me ? - i want to buy apair of whitefur boots

My friend saw my friend talkng. while I wondered if she wants to go with her while she was brake.She, she has a boyfriend now told him to look nice surprise when they know. As soon as we walked some strange behavior, she asked me if I could for her a pair of earrings and I Siad not. Then, if when we went for a walk Clair asked if she could buy a neckless was only $ 7.50, and I did not say, at the cost. After she asked me if I had an excellent APAIR a point. I told him that I said like the earrings that my honesty. said later: "I was a pear col preserved. Pass the $ was7.50 I told him that if we have to pay said yourself, we flart CAHSI ok.After completed me.once started with your brakes, I accompany him, about his work, She kisses me and a kiss As I said, goodbye. I do not know if my friend likes me or just with me.Am confused what should I do or say when I see the next time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment